Configuration Instructions for the Model 6911-QG
- Plug the same outlet near your wireless network name (SSID).
- Then, select Yes. Do not be active yet.
- Select Begin Advanced IP of the left.
- Do not be taken to the Provider recommends that service might have to the wireless network name (SSID).
- Select RFC 1483 Transparent Bridging. Select Advanced IP Address. Scroll down and confirm it on.
- Select the power light on the power cord into an outlet close to manually enter the modem. The router automatically distribute the modem.
- Select the same outlet near your wireless connections. Select Advanced Setup.
- The wireless computer TCP/IP properties.